Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Welcome to Chaos Shrine

Final Fantasy reference lulz :P Well, this is my first post in my blog, which is a web design project. As you can probably tell by my blog title, I like DBZ, and by my name, that I play S.T.A.L.K.E.R., it's a really awesome game. So is FF, and other RPGS. I like RPGs that are also FPS more though. Living in the middle of nowhere, I get to play a lot a videogames, because there is nothing else to do. I'll probably have to get a job soon though, so not as many videogames ): Books are good too, if they can hold my attention past the first chapter, which not many lately have been able to. Tarantino's movies make me happy, as do zombie movies. Well, that's enough for now, more next week.

Squall needs to get with the program :)

Я возвращу!
мир вне

0 comments: